Saturday, July 25, 2009

Review Line Up for the Coming weeks

Here is a list of the brews that I will be reviewing over the course of the next two weeks starting:
Monday, July 27
I have the Samuel Adam's Brew Master's Collection, with the Samuel Adam's Summer Pack that I will be mixing in with the other craft beers which are still predominantly stouts. After this round of stouts I will be starting my sampling of lagers which should keep me busy for awhile. I will sample in the following order 1 per evening over the next two weeks:

Bluegrass Brewing Company (BBC) Bourbon Barrel Stout
Samuel Adam's Black Lager
Sierra Nevada Stout
Samuel Adam's Blackberry Witbier
Left Hand Brewing Company Milk Stout
Samuel Adams Irish Red
Bell's Kalamazoo Stout
Samuel Adams Summer Ale
Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
Samuel Adams Pale Ale
Rogue Mocha Porter
Samuel Adams Hefeweizen
Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale
Sam Adams Light

No comments: